Your Glendale Electrician
Electrical Contractors in Glendale Arizona
- Want a new outlet, new phone jack, new circuit, hook up a new appliance?
- Want a ceiling fan, chandelier, or security light installed or replaced?
- Got a light, a switch, an outlet, or something that has just stopped working?
- Do you have a breaker that keeps tripping, or need your panel replaced?
- Need anything electrical repaired or installed in your home or office?
Need Help FAST? No problem. Your Glendale Electrician offers emergency service, 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
1. We Will Be On Time!!! – We guarantee your Your Glendale Electrician will arrive within the 2-hour window of your appointment.
2. 100% Customer Satisfaction - How many electrical contractors in Glendale are confident enough in their work to offer complete satisfaction?
3. You Never Have To Wonder Or Fear Who’s At Your Front Door. - All of Your Glendale Electricians have been background checked, drug screened and professionally trained for you and your family’s safety.
4. Upfront, Instant Pricing! - You know the price before any work begins. No Surprises, Upfront Pricing. Why should you have to pay more for a lazy electrician to work slowly? The longer he takes the more he makes, so why should he do it quickly and efficiently? With us, we price each of our jobs upfront from a standard electrical pricing book so the price you’re quoted is fair and never changes.
5. 24/7 Emergency Service. - You’ll talk to a real person NOT an answering machine.
- Remote lighting control. Imagine the convenience of controlling your lights and appliances remotely. For your safety, our Glendale Arizona Electricians can set up your lights to come on when and how you want them to. Install fade-off lighting so you can walk in light even when switches are not placed conveniently. For added safety, we can also integrate security cameras to protect your property.
- Troubleshooting. If you have an electrical problem that you can’t solve, from loss of power to computer networking issues, give us a call. Troubleshooting is our forte, especially in older homes.
- Inspection and code violation repairs. Getting ready to sell your home? Your Glendale Electrician will inspect and repair your electrical system to bring it up to code.
- Television/telephone cable. Let one of Your Glendale Electrician install your flat screen television or the cabling for your telephone. Computer networking. Take the frustration out of installing your computer network. Your Glendale Electrician will get you up and running in no time.
- Electrical service upgrade. For peace of mind, eliminate the extra load on wires in the walls and ceilings of your home. We convert your fuse box to a breaker box and bring your electrical wiring up to code. We also install circuit protection, both GFCI and AFCI, where needed.
- Electrical design and installation. Enhance your home and add convenience to your life. We introduce you to cutting edge products that make your life easier and more secure, whether you have a new or older Glendale AZ home.
- Whole house rewiring. If you have knob and tube wiring in your Glendale AZ home, you may have difficulty obtaining homeowners insurance or may pay a higher premium for it. We can inspect your home, bring it up to code, and ensure that your wiring can handle normal electrical demands.
How safe is your home electrical system?
- Do circuit breakers trip often? Do fuses blow regularly?
Too much electrical current causes breakers to trip or fuses to melt. Don’t ignore this warning. Have your electrical system inspected and upgraded.
- Do you use extension cords to reach outlets?
If you need to use extension cords on a regular basis, you probably need more outlets in your home. When you use extension cords to make up for a lack of outlets, you run the risk of placing too much demand on your electrical system. Extension cords placed under rugs or furniture may also be a safety hazard, causing people to trip.
- Do your lights dim when your appliances start?
Appliances such as air conditioners, clothes dryers, refrigerators and furnaces use extra electricity when they start. This may be more than just a nuisance. An overloaded system can damage sensitive equipment.
- Do you use outlet strips on a regular basis?
If you use outlet strips to make up for a lack of electrical outlets, you may be creating more demand than a single outlet or electrical line can handle safely. Outlet strips are not the answer. You need additional outlets and possibly new wiring to service these outlets.
- Is the wiring in your outlet boxes old and crumbling?
If the wiring for your light switches or outlets are wrapped in cloth sheathing or bits of black rubber, you need to upgrade your home wiring to keep your family safe.
- Is there rust on your main electrical service panel?
Rust on your main electrical service panel indicates a moisture problem, which can lead to further problems.
- Is your home protected by ground-fault circuit interrupters (GFCI)?
The National Electric Code requires that GFCI outlets – with Test and Reset buttons – are installed in areas of the home where water may be present, such as your kitchen, baths, utility room, garage and outside locations.
- Do electrical switches or outlets feel warm? Does your hand tingle when you touch a switch or outlet?
This may be an indication of a loose or deteriorating electrical connection, which could lead to shock or fire.
- Is your home equipped with three-prong receptacles?
The third prong on a typical electrical appliance plug provides an extra measure of safety against electrical shock. Two-prong outlets, often found in older homes, may not be grounded adequately and should be upgraded.
- Have you ever upgraded your electrical service?
If your Glendale AZ home is more than 25 years old, you should have your system inspected and if necessary, brought up to electrical code standards.
Give us a call at 602-714-8204 or
Your Glendale Electrician – Electrical Contractors AZ
Electricians serving Glendale AZ and all surrounding areas providing Residential and Commercial Electrical Contractor Services
Your Glendale Electrician – Electrical Contractors AZ provide fast and professional electrical services for your home or business. Our Electricians are residential specialists, certified and bonded electricians able to work in high pressure environments. Contractors specialize in new construction, small troubleshooting repairs, to big remodels. For the right solution to your electrical needs give Your Glendale Electrician a call today.
Your Glendale Electrician – Electrical Contractors AZ
4397 W Bethany Home Rd # 1074
Glendale, AZ 85301
 208 – 7460
Your Glendale Electrician is your premier electrical contractor source for Glendale Arizona. We specialize in providing you with licensed, skilled and trained professional electricians. Our electrical contractors have earned their reputation for impeccable workmanship and exceptional value. We offer affordable service, on-time delivery and installation finished to perfection for your home or office.
We listen to our clients and form a creative bond and together we turn great ideas into spectacular accomplishments. We are committed to creating the perfect customer experience, which will be widely admired for years to come.
The job is never complete until your electrical needs are properly completed and on display for all to see! Your Glendale Electrician focuses on every detail to assure that the job is done both professionally and done right.
Our work is fully guaranteed.
Electrician; Electrical Contractor; Residential Electrician; Electricians; Master Electrician; Licensed Electrician; Electrical Services;